CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome to Zene's Artistry!

My hopes and dreams are to create a space to show off my creativity, sell some of my products, and share ideas with others.

I am a very "handy" person who likes to do things with my hands, which means I am constantly creating something. It drives my husband CRAZY, because of course I leave the remnants of my projects all over the house. They say creative people are the most unorganized right?!

In my bag of skills include but not limited to: paper crafting (card making, scrapbooking), crocheting, sewing, embroidery, baking, photography (amateur mind you!), jewelry making, etc. I LOVE to create! This also means that I often have many projects going at once because I get so excited.

My recent adventures have been making 'thank you' cards for a few people at church so they can use them for their ministries or jobs elsewhere. It's something I really enjoy, and it helps support my craft addiction! My ultimate goal is for my creativity to help support the family, not just my habit.

If you have a creative need that you need met, please just ask for help!

I do custom designed cards in various quantities and various prices. The more you order the better your price! Cards for ALL occasions! Below is a simple price chart for reference.

Custom Cards:
1-5 cards $0.75-$2.00 ea
5-10 cards $0.50-$1.75 ea
10-25 cards $0.50-$1.50 ea
25-50 cards $0.40-$1.00 ea
50-100 cards $0.35-$1.00 ea

*Prices reflect material used and design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment :) I'd love to hear from you!